SAFMC Fishermen's Forum

Full Version: Are automatic updates possible?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have the Ap,but I have to check to see if there are updates.I'd like to have the ability to have regulations updated automatically.
I had the old app which was great and I used it all the time for a quick reference. This app was discontinued and the new app is useless for the commercial sector.
(02-15-2018, 09:04 PM)Vincent Wrote: [ -> ]I had the old app which was great and I used it all the time for a quick reference. This app was discontinued and the new app is useless for the commercial sector.

The Council is working with the app developer to come up with solutions for the commercial sector, including the possibility of a commercial specific application.
(10-19-2017, 08:24 AM)Aunt T Wrote: [ -> ]I have the Ap,but I have to check to see if there are updates.I'd like to have the ability to have regulations updated automatically.

Fish Rules updates automatically when you open it, but it currently doesn't include commercial regs. The Council is working on making sure commercial regs are included in the future. Stay tuned! The Council's old app (SA Fishing Regulations) is no longer being updated.